Tuesday 27 April 2021

Staying local

  Click on the images for a larger version.  All images copyright Leslie Ashe.

 Staying local I paid an afternoon visit to Orlock and spent some time doing a recce for future images when the conditions are better.  These were taken on a day with bright sunshine and occasional hazy cloud.  It was quite windy and images of a choppy sea didn't really appeal so I ended up doing long exposures with the D810 and some detail shots with my phone.   I noticed the thrift is coming into bloom so this will a location for an evening visit with the macro lens when we have little or no wind and when the warm light will accentuate the colours of the thrift.





The location:



The image:



In the next one I liked the contrast between the green and brown/orange seaweed:










No comments:

Post a Comment