Thursday 31 December 2020

2020 Review - April

 2020 Review - April

Lockdown

I should have started this much earlier - here we are at New Year's Eve and I'v only reached April!

Click on an image to see a larger version.  All images copyright Leslie Ashe.

Restricted to home or where I could walk for exercise.  Fortunately we were blessed with good weather.  From a photography angle I was frustrated at not being able to make the most of the good weather, but it was little sacrifice compared to what others had to give up.  Eventually I resurrected my elderly Fuji X20 to accompany me on my walks.

Empty roads as people mainly respected the rules and guidance about avoiding unnecessary travel.  The lack of traffic noise made roadside walks much more pleasurable.



The prolonged good weather gave rise to some great sunsets but without travelling I had to be content with shooting from my back garden.




And a full moon


Images from my walks




Checking the lobster pots


And to round off April,  recognition of the sterling work being done in the National Health Service and by other key workers.




No comments:

Post a Comment