Thursday 3 November 2011

Landscape Photography Magazine

Some success.  Issue 9 of Landscape Photography Magazine has published a small portfolio of my work.  The editor contacted me having seen some of my work on Flickr and identified a number of pictures he would like to include for a portfolio.  A couple of the ones chosen are not my strongest pictures but of course everyone has their own idea of what is a good photograph.  However I was pleased that they are also using my photograph of Delicate Arch in Utah for next month's cover.


Here are the ones I like:
Strangford Lough sunrise

Sunrise Orlock Point County Down


Greyabbey sunset

Next month's cover:

Delicate Arch, Utah


And the ones I'm not so keen on (because I think I have better ones from each location):

Monument Valley sunset

Mellon Udrigle, Wester Ross, Scotland

No comments:

Post a Comment