Saturday 5 May 2012

Last post seems a long time ago -  6 March.  I have been doing bits and pieces but nothing sustained.   A strained back meant little done for a couple of weeks but I took a few pictures on a couple of days in Donegal at Easter and then a week in Provence, France.  Thought I might have missed the bluebells at home but managed to get in just at the end of the display.

Finally uploaded pictures from the Iceland trip in February having let then settle a while in my mind before making choices.  Hmmm.... they didn't get any better!! In effect took the easy option and included more than I had intended.  In due course I will go through both Iceland gelleries and delete the weaker pictures.  To see the Iceland pictures visit www.lesashephotography.com

A small selection of the recent pictures of the various locations:

Muckros Head, Donegal - wavecut platform and Slieve League


Bluebells


Cloisters, Abbeye du Thoronet, France


 Sunny afternoon, Vaison La-Romaine, France


 Ochre quarry, Roussillon, France



No comments:

Post a Comment