Tuesday 6 March 2012

Ards Peninsula sunrise

Back from Iceland a week and have done an initial edit of the pictures.  I now want to leave them for a week of two and review them again once I have distanced myself from the enthusiasm for the trip.

Went out at sunrise yesterday along the Irish sea coast of the Ards peninsula and shot a few images - nothing spectacular - the sky was largely uninteresting and there was a lot of seaweed washed up making much of the beach look untidy - well, natural but still untidy!

Here are a couple of shots.  In the beach pool picture I like the contrast between the coolness of the sand and the promise of warmth in pale tones of the sky.  In the rock pool picture I like the reflections of the sky. Nothing special but good to get out again at home after a disappointing winter (from a photographic viewpoint).

Beach pool sunrise


Rock pool sunrise

No comments:

Post a Comment